The New Way to See.™
Not just a new contact lens……a completely new kind of technology
Remember when you had only two technology choices in contact lenses? “Hard” lenses (rigid gas permeable) were best for sharp, clear vision, but were often irritating and uncomfortable. Soft lenses were the most comfortable but often provided less-than-optimal vision, especially if you have astigmatism.
Now, new breakthrough technology offers the preferred choice – hybrid contact lenses – that make having to choose between vision and comfort a thing of the past.
Duette™ Hybrid Contact Lenses – The New way to see™
The Duette™ hybrid contact lens is the ideal choice if you want both clear vision and comfortable lenses. Duette™ combines two types of contact lens materials – a rigid gas permeable center and a soft lens skirt – into one unique “hybrid” lens. The rigid center corrects farsightedness, nearsightedness and astigmatism and delivers clear, high definition vision…even at night. And the soft skirt surrounding the center provides the all-day comfort of a soft lens.
Duette™ cutting-edge hybrid design allows you to see your world in a new way.
Are you compromising your active lifestyle because of your current contact lenses or glasses?
- Soft contact lenses:
- Are not designed to correct astigmatism and result in blurry, inconsistent vision that can be frustrating during daily activities.
- Soft toric lenses:
- Are designed to correct astigmatism but can rotate on your eye, causing blurry vision that goes in-and-out of focus; especially at night.
- Are meant to stay aligned when you’re head is in a vertical position – like when you’re standing. But if you lie down or tilt your head, your vision can blur.
- Hard (RGP) contact lenses:
- Can be uncomfortable because dirt can easily become trapped under the lenses
- Can “pop out” during physical activity.
- Can be cumbersome and even impossible to wear during many physical activities
- You may have had a disappointing experience with contact lenses in the past or been told you cannot wear them to correct your vision.
Duette™ provides dependable, crisp, high-definition vision and all-day comfort no matter what life demands and eliminates many problems people have had with previous contact lenses.